Version 22.214.171.124 Nov 11th, 2019)
Enhancement in the Financial Statements Advanced Filter
Allowed multi account selection in both "Available Accounts" and "Selected Accounts" lists. The user can now select multiple accounts to add to (or remove from) the Selected Accounts List
Version 126.96.36.199 Oct 14th, 2019)
Major enhancements in the "Financial Summary Report" including enhanced visualization to the Financial Statements main components and their subcategories
Bug fix in the "Balance Carry Forward" function in Control/Tools/Fiscal Years (Activation/Year End Closing)
Version 188.8.131.52 (Jul 22nd, 2019)
Number Formatting in all reports/Analysis
Allowed the user to determine certain amount formatting by changing the settings in: Control/Options/Reports
Formatting of exported data to Excel
Now exported report will have the same number formatting like ETAR's report and will reflect user's settings
Version 184.108.40.206 (May 06th, 2019)
Customer Activity Summary NEW!
A new Customer Activity Summary Report is added as one more powerful analysis that can provide the user a summary of the customers' sales activities including count and total amounts of orders, invoices and receipt as well as more valuable information
Version 220.127.116.11 (April 24th, 2019)
Bug fix in Renaming Account Groups
The new name of a renamed account group was not reflected in reports with accounts associated to their account groups. The old name was displayed instead. The fix will allow the new account group name to be displayed in case if this group is assigned a new name.
Version 18.104.22.168 (April 10th, 2019)
Code enhancement in Entries internal functions
Version 22.214.171.124 (March 04th, 2019)
Bug fix in Chart display in Profit & Loss and Sales analysis forms
Version 126.96.36.199 (February 18th, 2019)
Added a "Help" button in main screen that takes the user to the documentation section related to the active screen (See screenshot below).
Added a "Help" button in the control panel of each entry that takes the user to the related documentation section of the entry function selected by the user (See screenshot below).
Version 188.8.131.52 (January 31st, 2019)
Changes in the "Help Index" form and update in the links to Documentation
Version 184.108.40.206 (January 15th, 2019)
Code change related to the links needed for software update
Version 220.127.116.11 (December 28th, 2018)
Allowed proper sorting on all columns of the Accounts Receivable Aging Analysis (with the "Total" row still appearing at the end of the grid)
Version 18.104.22.168 (December 17th, 2018)
Bug fix in Sales Invoice Entry that was causing an error while loading an invoice from an existing Sales Order
The value "Open" is added as a possible selection value in the Status drop down box in the Sales Invoice List
An update in the Sales Order/Invoice entries to limit sales tax calculation to 2 decimals only
Version 22.214.171.124 (December 06th, 2018)
Update in Sales Order and Sales Invoice Entries to allow the user to select from a drop down box previously entered item descriptions (second column in entry grid) in previously saved entries. This is meant to ensure consistency in the entered description for similar items across all sales orders/invoices.
Other various enhancements in Sales Order and Sales Invoice Entries
Version 126.96.36.199 (November 19th, 2018)
Bug fix in Receipt Entry display. The bug was potentially not allowing receipt entries to be displayed properly to the user.
Version 188.8.131.52 (November 12th, 2018)
New report "Financial Summary" is added. Financial Summary Report provides a quick high level summary of the business financial status which includes Balance Sheet and Income Statement main items, both in one screen.
Version 184.108.40.206 (October 22nd, 2018)
New feature that allows the user to edit the default period ranges (number of days) in the Accounts Receivable Aging Analysis. Learn how!
Version 220.127.116.11 (October 10th, 2018)
• New feature that allows the user to edit the default period ranges (number of days) in the Accounts Receivable Aging Analysis
• Bug fix in printing charts in all analysis
Version 18.104.22.168 (September 23rd, 2018)
• Various User Interface enhancements
Version 22.214.171.124 (September 5th, 2018)
• Various code enhancements
Version 126.96.36.199 (August 20th, 2018)
• Various enhancements
• Multi- user enhanced version is now FREE
Version 188.8.131.52 (November 27th, 2017)
• Bug fix in entry upload (account details generated in upload file)
Version 184.108.40.206 (November 9th, 2017)
• Code Enhancements
Version 220.127.116.11 (September 24th, 2017)
• Custom printing functionality is added to entries, reports and charts
Version 18.104.22.168 (July 8th, 2017)
• Accounts Receivable Aging report is added
• The Accounts Receivable Aging breaks down the customer balances into multiple buckets that represent the age of these balances in either a report or a chart format with the ability to filter the results to a specific customer(s)
Version 1.7.7 (June 2nd, 2017)
• Enhancements in some internal functions
Version 1.7.5 (May 23rd, 2017)
• Credit Card statement upload NEW feature:
• The Credit Card statement upload function allows the user to upload a credit card statement to ETAR (in Guided Entry) and converts the statement to an accounting entry with the relevant expense accounts based on a mapping that can be saved in ETAR (Available to Enhanced multi-user license only)
• Enhancement in GL account name and number selection in Guided Entry form:
• Enabled limiting GL account name and number values population in the respective drop down boxes to only those values relevant to the selected entry type
Version 1.5.4 (May 3rd, 2017)
• Includes a fix for Opening Balances Import function not calculating the "Balance Check" properly for any accounts with negative balances
Version 1.5.2 (April 14th, 2017)
• Changes in GL account name and ID selection in Journal and Guided Entries:
• Enhancements made to the GL account name and ID selection to make it easier for the user to find GL accounts while posting an entry
• Entry upload feature is added:
• The Entry Upload function allows the user to upload entry details from an excel template to either a Journal or Guided Entry form in ETAR. This is meant to increase efficiency and save time by eliminating some of the manual inputs (Available to Enhanced multi-user license only)
Version 1.3.5 (March 30th, 2017)
• A shortcut to backup data is added on the main page
Version 1.3.2 (March 20th, 2017)
• An option to select Currency Display is now added to Initial Settings/Local Settings - The user can select to either use the currency as per the computer Region settings or select a different currency from a drop down list
Version 1.2.9 (March 13th, 2017)
• Various enhancements in data manipulation functions
• Increased controls in entries validation
Version 1.2.5 (March 1st, 2017)
• Significant enhancements in the GL accounts' balances aggregation functions:
• The internal functions that aggregate the GL accounts' balances by periods were significantly enhanced to ensure more data reporting accuracy and improve overall performance
• Various user interface improvements:
• Primarily, changes in the GL Accounts selection method in JE (Journal Entry) and GE (Guided Entry) forms to make it more user friendly
Version 1.1.5 (February 16th, 2017)
• Various enhancements
Version 1.1.4 (January 29th, 2017)
• New entry type "Credit Memo" was added: The new Credit Memo entry allows the user to credit customer account and enter discounts or a product returns and export it out to excel or PDF using the provided Credit Memo template. Note: The user can chose whether to include tax in the entry or not by clicking on "Override" checkbox next to "Sales Tax" and entering any amount other than the automatically calculated amount that is based on the tax rate in the company details settings.
• Multiple enhancements and data alignment in some reports: This version includes enhancements in the data flow to "Financial Statements" report to better align the Balance Sheet report to the GL ledger and improve balancing. Also, includes data presentation enhancement in the "Account Statement" report and a fix in the wild card filter in the "Invoicing and Collection Tracking" analysis.
Version 1.1.2 (January 16th, 2017)
• New entry type "Credit Memo" was added:
• The new Credit Memo entry allows the user to credit customer account and enter discounts or a product returns and export it out to excel or PDF using the provided Credit Memo template.
• Note: The user can chose whether to include tax in the entry or not by clicking on "Override" checkbox next to "Sales Tax" and entering any amount other than the automatically calculated amount that is based on the tax rate in the company details settings.
• Multiple enhancements and data alignment in some reports:
• This version includes enhancements in the data flow to "Financial Statements" report to better align the Balance Sheet report to the GL ledger and improve balancing. Also, includes data presentation enhancement in the "Account Statement" report and a fix in the wild card filter in the "Invoicing and Collection Tracking" analysis.
Version 1.0.8 (January 16th, 2017)
• Includes a fix for Sales Order and Sales Invoice export to excel and PDF
Version 1.0.7 (January 10th, 2017)
• Bug fixes in Help Index form and version update function
Version 1.0.6 (January 4th, 2017)
• A splash screen was added
• Resizing of the application is now enabled along with all children forms