How to Run a Report
To run a report or an analysis click on the "Run" button at the far right of the grey functions toolbar.
Note: If "Automatic Refresh" is on, you don't need to click on the "Run" button. The report/analysis will run automatically every time you do any changes in your selection.
Set Auto-Refresh On/Off
To turn automatic refresh on or off, click on the button on the left of the "Run" button in the grey functions toolbar. Each click on this button will toggle this function between on and off.
To export a report to excel click on the "Export" button with the excel icon on the right side of the grey functions toolbar.
Working with Accounts Receivable Aging Analysis
Editing the number of days in the period ranges in Accounts Receivable Analysis
- The Accounts Receivable Analysis opens with default period ranges
- Click on the "edit" label (in blue font) and enter the new ranges in the 3 provides text boxes
- The number of days in the first box has to be smaller than the number in the second box and the number in the second box has to be smaller than the number of days in the third box
- After entering the new days range, click on the "ok" label (in blue font) to the right of these boxes
- In the "Auto Refreshed" button is pressed, the report will be generated automatically otherwise press on the "Run" button